Thursday, October 7, 2010

Planning for May at the Grill



This bunch met yesterday (Wednesday) at the Pine Mt. Grill. We really had a good time for two and a half hours. Fern and I were in town for the funeral of her oldest brother, Walter. Ella Sparks and Harry Combs was at the funeral and they told me about the get-together. I called Larry Britton on Tuesday and so he drove all the way from Louisville just to be there for it. We discussed our May reunion for next year but I'll let Anna Lee or Christine give you the details. I didn't make notes so I've forgotten what we decided. In the picture: Earnestine Craft, Bill Joe Hall, Ella Yonts, Raymond Thomas & Joyce, Frank Perry, Johnny R. Brown, Christine Branham, Larry Britton, Lucille Polly, James Adams, Anna Lee Sexton, Sue Stidham, Pat Fultz, Dan Polly and Linda Pennington.

Happy trails,

Joe
Double-click on the picture to enlarge it.